Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekends are ridiculous around here...

...and since that's the time I do most of my blogging, you can see how well that's working for me. Compared to how they have been, and how they're going to be in June, this weekend was relatively easy. We met up with the playdate crowd yesterday at the Columbus Zoo--along with pretty much the entire population of Columbus. Seriously, they were SLAMMED. Obviously it was the first nice weather weekend in quite some time. The kiddos had fun, though, as only they could--by climbing on a large bronze statue of an orangutan.


Today was supposed to go a bit different than it has; since Aiden stayed with MiMi last night, Mike & I figured we'd try to sleep in a bit since that's probably not going to be an option with our crazy weekends ahead. Unfortunately, Nolan had other plans; he began his happy, LOUD screaming at 5:30. Couple that with my inability to go back to sleep once I've woken up, and we had a bit of an early morning. But Nolan reached into his bag of tricks later in the morning and pooped a good one right up his back that required an emergency bath. What a stink. At least he was in a good enough mood for me to snap some photos in our pretty weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment