Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Week (42) in Instagram

Mostly Nolan pictures this week--oops. Need to work on spreading the wealth, I guess.

Sunday 9/2/12: Sent some of our Labor Day weekend at the Air Force Museum. The boys did well :)

Sunday 9/2/12: Nolan really likes his new airplane :)

Tuesday 9/4/12: Chillin' with a drink.

Thursday 9/6/12: First Pumpkin Chai Latte of the season. 
BLISS, even if it had to be enjoyed at work.

Friday 9/7/12: My post-haircut boy. He looks so much older. I miss the curls.

Friday 9/7/12: Aiden and I stopped by Aunt Abby's 30th Birthday Bowling Bash.
It was hilarious how excited this kid would get when knocking the pins down :)

Saturday 9/8/12: Stupid fever. He's perked up a bit after some Tylenol,
so we're hoping our day won't be a total bust.

Want to link up? Head over to Amy's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment