Monday, May 6, 2013

Five Months Old

In his never-ending quest to NOT remain a baby, my sweet, sweet Justin has reached the five-month mark.



This kid is all about growing up too fast. Think I'm kidding? Read on.

At five months, Justin:

--HAS A FREAKIN' TOOTH ALREADY!!! I mean, really, kid?! That's four months before either of his brothers. But he'll be damned if he'll let you see it; he covers it with his tongue and refuses to reveal its pearly gloriousness (though I did manage to capture a glimpse in this post's last picture). I only found out it was in there when he bit me by accident.
--will probably need that tooth (and a few more) because dude still likes to eat. Rice cereal, oatmeal, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, pears--whatever we've tried with him, he simply inhales. 
--can roll belly-to-back and back-to-belly like he's been doing it for years. I've even found him asleep on his stomach a few times.


--is probably a good 16 lbs. He hurts my back if I'm standing and holding him too long. But it's 16 lbs of delicious infant goodness. :)
--thinks he's having bona fide conversations with whomever he's cooing at. It's hilarious to watch his expressions while he "talks" because he's 100% positive everyone understands what he's saying.
--constantly scratches his little face when he's searching for his thumb. I've done my best to keep up with trimming those little needles nails, but it's an ongoing battle.



--can't figure out what color he'd like his eyes to be. Some days they look gray, some days brown. Which leads me to believe they'll end up hazel like Aiden's.
--has gotten "strange" with a few folks lately, so he really prefers Mommy & Daddy right now to everyone else. Eh, it's a stage. I don't mind at all.
--is (obviously) still the happiest baby I've ever seen. :)

Check out how he compares to Aiden and Nolan at five months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment