9. Speaking of the bambino—everything is going great. Heard a nice strong heart rate of 156 bpm at the OB on Tuesday. Blood test results revealed low platelets (SHOCKING, I know), but not crazy low yet. Thrombocytopenia, welcome back. This is your last chance to wreak havoc on my pregnant body.
8. I may have said the bambino is fine, but I haven’t necessarily been. I’ve endured my typical first-trimester fatigue, but the nausea this time around has been a bit unforgiving. With the boys, I only felt cruddy in the evenings, and this has been an all-day dealio. It seems to be subsiding a bit in recent days, and I broke down and filled a prescription of phenegrin (sp?), which also seems to have helped. Definitely experiencing more acne than with the other two. More than ready for this stage to be over. And so is my husband.
7. Submitted Aiden’s paperwork for preschool yesterday. It just floors me that we’re at that point with him. And to be talking Kindergarten for next year? Schnikes.
6. NCIS finale from a few weeks back? Pretty much their most awesome episode in a L-O-N-G time. Finally, a bona fide cliffhanger. September can hurry up and get here any time now.
5. I get to meet Urban Meyer next Saturday. I can’t even tell you how excited that makes me. I’m sure I’ll have a recap of Angie’s and my impending adventure at the OSU Women’s Clinic.
4. Mike’s & my anniversary is this Sunday. We’re celebrating with a “date day” of sorts on Saturday, which will include a viewing of The Hunger Games (FINALLY). Can’t believe it’s been 6 years already since we tied the knot. Hope he’s not getting tired of me yet. :)
3. I’m on
2. My sister & her family are moving back to Ohio after 6 long years in the Carolinas!!! I’m so happy for them to be northerners again, and to hear them, so are they! :) Aiden is excited that he’ll actually live in the same state as at least ONE of his cousins!!!
1. Finding out Bambino’s gender in just a few short weeks. As I said before, I’m fine either way. But I bought a gender-specific baby book on a whim, which means I just confirmed the baby will be the opposite of what I chose. Oh well, no worries. Except that we can’t agree on a boy name. Maybe we should go with something gender neutral, like Shannon…could take all the pressure off…