1. I laughed so hard I cried when...my sister failed MISERABLY in her attempt to photo-bomb a picture I was taking a few weeks back, and instead ended up on the floor with a sore knee. You had to be there, but man. That was hilarious.
2. My high school...was pretty typical. Popular kids, band geeks (HOLLA!), jocks, smarties, all that stuff. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, though.
3. It really pisses me off...when I turn on the kitchen faucet and
4. In ten years...I anticipate running three boys to three different sports/games/practices. And enjoying every minute of it :)
5. If I could erase one thing...it would be that d-bag I dated twice. UGH. I know we all have
6. In 1999...I was a freshman/sophomore at the local branch campus of OSU. And ready to move out of my parents' house. Crazy how you don't realize how good you've got it when you're in it, amiright?
7. Honestly...is a completely ridiculous way to start a sentence. Obviously you're being honest, right? So honestly, can't we just get on with it?!
8. To me, Sushi...reminds me of the first Mike I ever dated (for those of you keeping track out there, I dated four Mikes before finding my Prince Charm--errr, Mike). And that first Mike was a tool (geez, we're covering all of my relationship fails in this post, eh?). Haven't had the slightest desire for sushi since then.
9. Someone really needs to invent...a process by which we people can apparate. Seriously. That's the one thing from Harry Potter that I wish wasn't fantasy. I would just love to think myself somewhere else sometimes...
10. The first time I drank alcohol...to excess? I was underage BUT on international waters and therefore legal (yay, cruises!). I remember splitting a bottle of champagne with 40ish guy at our table, then stumbling UP the stairs to our cabin, crying as the bingo numbers were called to quickly for me to keep up, and finally insisting that we MUST have hit choppy waters when I fell off the toilet. Glamorous is my middle name.
11. The one question I would ask God is...not why are we here, or why can't He let Cleveland win SOME kind of championship in my lifetime, or why my sons have F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S eyelashes when I have to use a magnifying glass to find my own. No,what I would ask is what the
12. Lindsay Lohan...is a trainwreck. Ain't nobody got time for that.