Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mike!

Mike actually got to open his gifts from Aiden & me last night. I bought him a new coffee maker; we'd had one before, but not one that was programmable. I figured it would help him out in the mornings while he's getting both himself and Aiden ready for the day. To match, Aiden bought him a coffee mug with a photo of the two of them. Despite the fact that my husband isn't real big on getting gifts, I think he will really enjoy both :)
Tonight, we're headed out to Buca di Beppo with Mimi & Grandpa, and then on Friday Mike & I will have a date night. Should be a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your mother-in-law :-)March 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

    Happy Birthday, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Sounds like some fun celebrations coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for birthdays!

    Did Aiden get a haircut?

    ReplyDelete