Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not so exciting...


Yeah, today is pretty dull so far. I'm waiting on a project to come back from a vendor, and I just received word that it won't be here until tomorrow. Now I get to work in piddly stuff instead. Oh well, such is life here in production. I did get this wonderfully bizarre photo from my sister Heidi, though--talk about random! My other sister Abby is coming to visit tonight (actually, she's coming to visit her boyfriend Mike and needs me to keep her company until he gets off work), so at least I've got that to look forward to; I'm gonna make her help me make cupcakes! Good times. Let's see, what else...Mike & I have a pretty busy weekend planned; we're headed up to Mansfield on Saturday to visit my folks, then we're bringing John back down here so we can go to COSI and see the Star Wars exhibit. On Sunday, we'll drop John back off on the way up to the Indians/Reds game in Cleveland. I wonder what the weather is supposed to be like...

1 comment: