10. Yeah, the blogging is falling by the wayside. I've been mixed up with a pretty stressful project at work, and now it's starting to overlap with another pretty important project. Angie knows my pain--she's definitely taking the brunt of it. Luckily, we've got a fun happy hour planned for next Friday where we can celebrate this project being over as well as the impending three-day weekend. She'll be drinking; I'll be watching. And eating. A lot.
9. I had an OB checkup last week. Luckily, the baby decided to show us its heartbeat almost immediately instead of taking the 10 stressful minutes of my previous appointment. My doctor said everything looks good. They took blood & I haven't gotten a call back, so I think that's a good sign. Still keeping an eye on those stupid platelets, though.
8. I don't know if I should keep this quiet or not, but Aiden has been peeing in the potty at least once a day for nearly two weeks (I'm so afraid that if I talk about it, he'll suddenly lose interest). All it takes is some bribing with M&Ms. This is fitting in nicely with our plans to have him trained by the time #2 arrives. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
7. Mike & I were lucky enough to head up to Cleveland to take part in Grant & Magen's wedding (well, Mike took part, & I watched). It was a beautiful day, ceremony, & reception, and we had a great time. I wish this happy couple the best!
6. I'm liking that we're finally getting some sunny weekends, but I wish it wouldn't rain ALL week first. Maybe if it could rain on Tuesday and Thursday and then be sunny the rest of the week. Not sure who to submit that request to.
5. Really excited for the LOST season finale. I've not been a true viewer of the show in the seasons past, but I've seen enough to have a general idea of what's going on. I've caught every episode this season, though, and I'm anxious to see which questions they answer and which ones they don't. It's so tense!
4. Speaking of tense season finales--can anyone else say, "Holy crap, NCIS!?" I'm LOVING the last few episodes, and being a spoiler junkie, some of the stuff I've been reading online has me super-nervous for Tuesday's climax! I'm gonna be a wreck at work on Tuesday just from the anticipation, and Wednesday also because I'm expecting a heck of a cliffhanger!
3. Sunday is a special day--my daddy's birthday! I hope he has a great one, and that he enjoys watching LOST with my mom (both faithful viewers since the very first episode)!!!
2. I really need to get outside & weed the flower beds. Stupid rain.
1. Only 12 more days until we find out what #2 is! I guess we'd better start figuring out a boy name just in case; we're pretty set on the girl's name. Sure would make things easier if it could just be a girl...not long now until we know! :):):)