Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Week (32) in Droid Photos

Wow, I've been MIA for awhile. Sorry for that. It's just that it's spring, and things are ramping up for the warmer weather here in the Cotter household. It's going to be a very exciting summer, so I resolve to be better about posting.

One of the things that occurred on my little hiatus is that Instagram is FINALLY available for Android! WOO-HOO! I'm still getting the hang of it, so not too many pictures this week.

Saturday 4/7/12: Early morning make-up swim lesson. What a poser.

Monday 4/9/12: That little impish grin makes me so happy :)

Wednesday 4/11/12: Nothing makes a morning better than a Chai Tea Latte from Starcrack.

Friday 4/13/12: This Seester joined me to collect funds for our March of Dimes 
Blue Jeans for Babies promo at work. I'm proud to announce 
we surpassed our donation from last year. Hurray for giving co-workers :)

Want to link up? Head on over to Amy's blog!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great week! Linking up with Amy! CHI-Tea! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete