Found this cute list of 71 New Mom Truths and thought I'd share a few of my favorites:
3. You will lose tiny socks in the wash.
8. You will wonder whether it's possible to get all the crud out of your baby's skin folds.
9. You will laugh at your OB when she asks what you plan on using for birth control at your six-week postpartum checkup.
18. You will forget all about your difficult day with your baby when you finally see him sleeping peacefully at night.
34. You will need to leave the house and have your husband stay home if and when you let the baby cry it out for the first time.
50. You will be sad to put away what he's grown out of.
60. You will accept that your husband will never be as paranoid about the baby as you are, and will decide that's a good thing.