Sunday, June 29, 2008

Visiting PooPoo & PaPa

Some of you out there may not be familiar with my mom's "grandma" name. Originally when my nephew Gary was born, she was asking to be called Granny as opposed to Grandma. Unfortunately for her, Gary named her PooPoo, and it's stuck--she even signed "From PooPoo" on the OSU baby quilt she made for Aiden. Fun back story--I never get tired of telling it!
We try to make sure we visit with my folks at least every two weeks, and so today was our bi-weekly trip to Lexington. We had hamburgers on the grill as well as lots of fresh vegetables, and we even topped the meal off with homemade strawberry shortcake. Aiden never tires of seeing his PooPoo & PaPa!

1 comment:

  1. The picture is so cute!

    I wish I were there eating hamburgers and strawberry shortcake with you guys!

    ReplyDelete