Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Shower & New Furniture!

I had the honor of co-hostessing a baby shower for my sister-in-law Sara on Sunday. We had a great time! I am definitely becoming a pro at these since this was my eighth baby shower (so far) this year! We had delicious chicken salad croissants, a veggie tray, fruit salad, and my specialty--cupcakes! Then we played a few games and Sara opened her gifts. Everyone was very generous--Christopher will be ahead of the game when he comes into the world! We can't wait to meet Aiden's newest cousin when he arrives in October:)
After the baby shower, Mike & I headed out to Ashley Furniture to look for a couch and loveseat set. Someone was looking out for us because we just happened to be shopping there on a day they had a sale they have only offered once in the past three years--we had no idea! So we didn't have to pay taxes OR the delivery fee and ended up saving $200! LOVE when that happens! And they'll be delivered on the Friday before we move in! Things are definetly starting to come together.
Had to include another goofball Aiden picture--this guy knows how to ham it up for the camera!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the shower and Aiden looks so funny with his everlast hat. Jeff can't wait to see the other pictures we captured.

    ReplyDelete