Thursday, July 9, 2009

This and That

*SIGH*

We were dealt a bit of a blow yesterday when Aiden's babysitter let us know she was moving out of state in six weeks. I was pretty bummed, not only because I am so happy with her service, but also because she was so hard to find in the first place! We do wish her all the best as we know this is an exciting opportunity. Luckily, we think we've found a solution; starting in September, Aiden will be attending the same daycare that his buddy at the sitter's house is going to. That part is my favorite because at least there will be a familiar face to help ease the transition. This new place was also recommended to me by a co-worker, and after checking it out this afternoon, I was sold. The other nice part is that we'll be saving some money. :)
In other news, Aiden's mood has improved considerably in the past few days (or as I've been saying, "He likes me again!"). I've got my buddy back! We've got the monthly play date at our house this Saturday, and as it's going to be hot, we're excited to try out both the swimming pool and the AWESOME new sandbox that Grandpa Cotter built for Aiden--stay tuned for pictures!
I leave you with a video that shows how far Aiden is coming (or going?) with his walking. Enjoy! :)

On the Go from Kimberly Cotter on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Does that mean you don't need to schedule your vacations around anyone else's schedule anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the good side again.

    Sorry to hear about your sitter.

    ReplyDelete