Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good Times :)

So yesterday we actually celebrated my birthday. The day began with Mike & I going to the OSU vs. Minnesota game. After last week's meltdown against Purdue, it was nice to see my Buckeyes get back on track for a 38-7 win (though if you watched the game, you know that we should have had at least 10 more points; the Gophers are lucky that the blowout wasn't worse). It was great to go to a game, but it was pretty cold! Luckily, our seats were covered, so we weren't affected by the showers that fell in the fourth quarter.
After a few hours at home to rest up, we headed out to the bowling alley for some more post-birthday fun. We had quite the crowd show up! I'm a big fan of Gahanna lanes--it's so laid back and comfortable. We bowled, we laughed, we wore mullet wigs, we drank beer and ate sketchy bowling alley pizza--we had a great time! I'm so thankful for everyone that game out to help me celebrate. Now, though, it's back to real life, and accepting that I'm older.

No comments:

Post a Comment