Friday, October 23, 2009

Three Decades Down...

Today is my birthday. My 30th birthday. I'm trying to be positive about it, but it does bother me on some levels. It's hard to let go of my 20s--I did SO MUCH in the past ten years! I graduated from THE Ohio State University, I moved to Indiana (and back) for my first full-time job, I met THE man of my dreams, married him, had a baby with him, and bought a house with him...I got a lot done. Hopefully the next 10 years also have a lot of positive milestones.
I'm including photos of my cubicle at work, decorated lovingly yesterday by Angie (despite her denials) and Ginger. I am lucky to have such silly, caring folks in my life! Today I'm kind of lying low with Aiden--it's really rainy & nasty outside, so I just threw together some potato soup in the crock pot for dinner. Tomorrow promises to be more exciting, as we'll off to celebrate my milestone by going to the OSU vs. Minnesota game, followed later in the evening by a bowling bash. Should be good times--stay tuned for pictures!

2 comments:

  1. That was so great of them! There is a lot of pink there for someone who is not a huge fan of pink ;)! Have a great time at the game, and Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make your baked potato soup recipe? Send me the recipe ASAP!

    ReplyDelete