Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Week (29) in Droid Photos

Yikes. It's been awhile since I did a post in actual words. Lots going on in March (YAY MARCH!), though, so stay tuned, I suppose.

Monday 2/27/12: They seem to be big fans of my new ride :)

Tuesday 2/28/12: Always a good time when Uncle John visits!

Wednesday 2/29/12: LOVE the sun shining, and the temperature...best Leap Day EVER.

Saturday 3/3/12: Getting my first-ever highlights, thanks to my Valentine's Day gift from the hubster :)

Saturday 3/3/12: Kinda hard to tell from the photo, but I think it's a dramatic change. 
Can't wait to see them today when my hair is it's naturally curly mess.

Saturday 3/3/12: We had a belated date night this week. 
Mike's drink of choice to the left, mine to the right (obviously).

Want to link up? Head over to Amy's blog!

1 comment:

  1. highlights AND a date night? Sounds like a perfect week to me! The highlights look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete