Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Week (35) in Instagram

As I said, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...

Sunday 7/8/12: Oh Mom. It's SO hard to see your name on a headstone...

Wednesday 7/11/12: Kitchen s'mores before bedtime. He's a fan. :)

Friday 7/13/12: Da bump at 4 months. Only 5 more to go...

Friday 7/13/12: Napoleon Dynamite was what Mike & I saw for our first date.
Fitting to watch it for in-home date night :)

Saturday 7/14/12: Nolan LOVES to build towers with his blocks. :)

Saturday 7/14/12: We took Aiden to see "Brave." He did pretty good--and it was
a VERY cute movie, so I highly recommend it :)

Saturday 7/14/12: Snack time for the boys, both of whom are now OBSESSED with
Veggie Stix. I'm totally cool with that.

Want to link up? Head on over to Amy's blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love veggie sticks - they're delicious, no wonder the boys are obsessed ;) congrats on 4 months with #3!

    ReplyDelete