Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bumpdate: Seven Months


How Far Along: Seven months!!!

Total Weight Gain: Maybe around 12ish lbs.

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, approximately 3.3 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Well, yeah (duh). I actually was lucky enough to have a friend let me look through her stash of clothes last week to help me get through these last few months without buying anything new!

Gender: He’s still insisting on being a boy. J

Movement: Still alternating between all or nothing. As an example: last Saturday, during tailgating and the actual Ohio State game, he didn’t budge. Like, AT ALL. And I was getting a bit nervous. But on Sunday, he let me have it ALL DAY. Can’t figure out of that means he had a good or bad time rootin’ for the Buckeyes in person…

Sleep: Still not much of a problem, but I do anticipate changes in this department soon. My bladder seems to finally be to shrinking a bit.

What I Miss: Beer. Fitting into normal clothes. Undoing the emergency brake on my car without feeling like I’m squishing the little guy. Getting out of chairs without having to count to three. You know, normal stuff.

Cravings: Pumpkin Chai Lattes at Starbucks. But I attribute that more to the season than this pregnancy. J

Other Crazy Symptoms:  Nothing odd enough to mention here. I think since this is my third go around, even the weird stuff seems normal!

Best Moment This Month: Let’s see—getting to the seven-month milestone is pretty good, right? Only 8 weeks until we meet Justin face-to-face…

3 comments:

  1. I hope I am as adorable as you are when/if I get pregnant. :) Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I look as adorable as you do when/if I get pregnant. :) Really.

    ReplyDelete