Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nolan is TWO!!!

Boy, am I late on this post (at least by my standards). And I've got plenty of excuses: late-term pregnancy, single-mom hours, general exhaustion, yada yada yada...but I don't really like those excuses. So on with it...

My little Monkey turned two last week.


Both Mike & I had a three-day weekend to help him celebrate, so we took both boys up to Mansfield that Friday to enjoy some fun in a hay barn. Too bad this mama deleted all these photos from her memory card before she downloaded them. FAIL. Saturday was then spent mostly in party-prep mode, and Sunday was the Big Boy's party--Halloween-themed, of course, so all the kiddos could get an extra chance to wear their costumes. We all enjoyed beautiful weather, yummy eats, and good times. :)

I'm not gonna post too many photos (most of you have seen these on Facebook anyway), but here are a few of my favorites from the birthday weekend...

Enjoying a cupcake on his actual birthday.

Opening gifts with Mom. He did NOT want to sit still, as usual.

CHEESE! before digging in to cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment