Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bumpdate: Eight Months


How Far Along: Eight months! And since I'm not going to make it to nine months, this is likely my last update. Next time I'll have a baby to introduce to you!

Total Weight Gain: Pleading the fifth. :)

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, approximately 5 1/2 to 6 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yup. And some of my husband's PJs. SO. COMFY.

Gender: Boy. Boy, oh boy, oh boy...

Movement: ALL THE TIME. And I know this is good and it's what I want, but HOLY COW does he make it known if he doesn't approve the position in which I'm sitting. He was really giving me fits in a quick trip to Target Saturday, too--I almost had to leave.

Sleep: All issues recently are not directly his fault; we moved Aiden & Nolan into the same room together (during the time change, mind you), so that's that been a TREAT. Otherwise, this guy seems to sleep when I sleep. Hope that's a trend.

What I Miss: Beer. Unswollen ankles. Breathing normally. Putting on socks without Mike's help. Being the only person living in my body. You get it.

Cravings: Egg Nog milkshakes from Steak & Shake. And my mom's poppyseed bread.

Other Crazy Symptoms:  Well, there are some, AHEM, embarrassing issues that have popped up lately, but it's not blog friendly. And these Braxton Hicks contractions (which I did NOT have with the first two) are really annoying. Just know I mean what I say above when I mention I'd like to be the only one living in my body again...

Best Moment This Month: Getting two ultrasounds--one for fun, and one to make sure he's growing at a good rate since I was measuring small (no worries, we're both good).

Here's a snapshot from our 3D ultrasound session that Mike got me as a birthday present. CANNOT WAIT to pinch those cheeks. Just over three weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment