Monday, February 4, 2008

Mr. Bibbly & Other Musings...




With 7 weeks to go, Mike & I still have a lot of important things to do to prepare for Aiden (we go to meet our pediatrician later this evening, we have a baby care class at the end of the month, etc.). But I'm trying to fit some fun things in, too! For example, last week I made Aiden's crate; I have been making these for my friends who have had babies in the last year, and decided I need to make one myself. I even used some of the wallpaper border that matches his bedding set on the sides. I hope to keep his many blankets neatly inside, though right now it's housing bottles & hospital paperwork & such. On Friday night, Mike & I began filling out some of the pre-birth pages of Aiden's baby book (LOVE the book--from BCF, of course). Pretty fun stuff. And yesterday, we made a trip to Build-A-Bear to create Aiden's first teddy bear--stuffed with love by Mom & Dad. That's Mr. Bibbly in the photo (Mike inadvertently named him earlier in the morning when he told me he wanted to name a ferret Mr. Bibbly--we settled on the teddy bear instead). All of this helps pass the time until our little one arrives :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! You take care of yourself, and we should get together sometime! It's ridiculous that we only live an hour and a half away from each other and I haven't seen you in, what, like four years? Argh. Time flies...

    ReplyDelete