Friday, November 19, 2010

Newborn Photos



It seems like forever ago, but when Nolan was a mere six days old, we had a photographer come to the house to take his newborn photos. I had seen the work she did for several of my coworkers, and ended up booking her when I was only 4 months along. I couldn't be happier with the shots she captured, ESPECIALLY since Nolan was supposed to be sleeping when she arrived--and instead we had one wide-eyed little guy. I won't get too specific, but he also managed to poop FIVE TIMES, including once right in her hand (and as I was helping her clean that off, he peed on her shirt). Top that off with NO shots of Nolan and Aiden together since a certain two-year-old was in a horrible mood, and you get the idea of how the morning went. I think having that experience has made these shots even more precious to me. These are just a few of the images, but I hope you enjoy them.











1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those are just lovely. I can't get over how much I love the very first one!

    ReplyDelete