Sunday, January 30, 2011

I want to do better

Yeah, so being back at work has kind of killed my blogging. We've got ourselves into a pretty solid routine: wake up, get a shower & get dressed, get Aiden dressed, get Nolan dressed, Mike feeds the boys while I finish getting ready, then Aiden, Nolan & I get in the car & go to the babysitter, I go to work for the next 8 hours, go pick up the boys, get home, workout on the elliptical while the guys play, clean up around the house and/or help get dinner started before Mike gets home, eat dinner, baths for the boys, bedtime story for Aiden / bedtime feeding for Nolan, goodnight to the boys, and then maybe an hour or so of TV during which at least one of us falls asleep, then bedtime for Mike & I. Somewhere in there I try to check my email/stalk my friends on Facebook/make sure my bank account hasn't been emptied by a hacker (grrrr...), but blogging seems like an awfully daunting task with the comfy couch just over my shoulder.

But I aspire to do better. I love capturing both the exciting and mundane snapshots of our life in this silly little virtual space. So I'm going to try to post at least once a week, even if it's just a random picture or fleeting thought. So there. You can count on me. Unless the couch wins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment