Sunday, January 16, 2011

Well that wasn't very good...

My Project 365 hit a bit of a speedbump this week--going back to work and getting used to our new home routine, coupled with a lovely bout of bronchitis, kind of killed my motivation. But I'm back on the wagon starting today. I promise.

Back to work has been exactly what I thought it would be. The transition has been pretty uneventful (save for the stupid aforementioned bronchitis). And dropping off/picking up the boys from the babysitter has been no issue at all. Aiden definitely likes her, so he has no problem with his new normal, and Nolan's too young to know what's going on. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my boys during the day.

At least I got a three-day weekend at the end of my first week back. Yesterday we had a playdate, and today we're having a "Mommy Playdate," complete with pedicures and lunch. Then this evening I have a date with my hubby. And tomorrow, I'm hoping a certain nearly-three-year-old will let me sleep in...

1 comment: