Sunday, May 1, 2011

Catching Up

Can't believe it's May already--the weeks are flying by so quickly that I almost still think it's March. I must say I am glad that April is over, though--it rained nearly EVERY day last month. Not cool for a toddler who wanted to play outside.

Easter was last weekend! We took Aiden to his first Easter egg hunt, and he made out like a bandit--not even kidding. I still need to make some of his candy "disappear" from his basket & take it to work where it cannot rot his beautiful teeth.

A few Easter photos:

WAAAAAAAY too much candy for a 3-year-old.

Love that face after his first time coloring eggs :)


With Daddy after hunting for eggs at home.

Nolan is obviously excited about his Easter bucket as well :)

The boys in their bunny ears :)

This morning, we participated in the Greater Columbus March for Babies. We had a GREAT time. Nolan stayed home with Daddy since the weather was calling for rain, but luckily, we only had a few sprinkles once the walk was completed. There was a great turnout, and I just love the atmosphere at the walk. Aiden was an angel and even walked the last half-mile on his own! So proud. And speaking of proud, our team raised $2,113, which was OVER our goal of $2,000!!!

Some MfB photos:

Abby & me

Me with part of my inspiration :)

More stuff to come--we're leaving for Q's birthday party this afternoon (beware: sugar overload ahead), and then tomorrow I start my new position at work. Should be interesting. With that being said, I hope you all are enjoying this first day of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment