Friday, July 8, 2011

We made it to the Zoo...

...despite some really crummy weather this morning. I was concerned because I had been promising Aiden all week we'd head there--but that was when the forecast was for plentiful sunshine. Instead, we woke up to a thunderstorm. Around 8:30 AM I decided just to suck it up and go, and I'm glad I did; it only sprinkled a bit when we first arrived, and then the sun appeared about an hour later. Turned out to be a beautiful day.

As a side note, I will say it is MUCH more difficult taking two kids when you're the only adult; I had to keep Nolan comfortable while keeping Aiden entertained, and that proved a bit difficult at times. And I won't even tell you about our group trip to the potty. :)

We got to see the leopard pretty close up!

A long-lost relative, perhaps?

Nolan was less than impressed.

1 comment: