Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Angie's Work Shower

Today, I helped host my bestest bud Angie's baby shower at work--and I think it went off without a hitch! Everyone seemed to have a great time, the cake was delicious, and of course Angie got a lot of great gifts. And seriously, check out how cute she looks at 35 weeks! I'm very excited for Miss Rachel to arrive, and for Angie & Duane to experience some of the crazy stuff Mike & I have been going through! :)

Being back at work was kinda weird; a lot of folks stopped me in the hall to ask if I was back, and I had to tell them not until Monday. In some ways, I won't mind going back, but in other ways, I'm a bit reluctant; unfortunately, it's just not in our budget for me to be a stay-at-home mom. At least we found a great babysitter. All I know is that it was pretty hard to be away from Aiden for just 3 hours today, and soon I'll be away from him for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week! I think this is going to be a difficult adjustment--I'll definitely be looking forward to 4 PM everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment