Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Days

Not too much going on right now--just watching the leaves change and hoping that winter, whenever it gets here, isn't too hard on us. Today is the last semi-warm day for awhile, and the fact that it's still dark when I get to work in the morning is already giving me seasonal-affective disorder.
Luckily, we've got a busy few weeks ahead, though; next week, there's Halloween, and then the next day a good friend of my mine from high school is getting married, so we're making a trip to Cleveland. Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here, and then it will be on to Christmas! I may not have everything purchased, but I do have a plan for the rest of my shopping, so I think that qualifies me as finished! It's a good feeling. I'm actually having to hold myself back from wrapping anything because believe it or not, THAT is my favorite part! I must be the only person in America who would rather wrap Christmas gifts than open them! And I am so excited to experience my first Christmas as a mom; I think some of the Christmas magic I've lost as I've gotten older will return since I can see it through Aiden's eyes. Fun stuff.
Speaking of Aiden, I just couldn't do a post without including the latest photos of the little guy. Enjoy!

1 comment: