Monday, October 6, 2008

I Heart October

It is without a doubt my FAVORITE month of the year. When I was younger, it was for selfish reasons--my birthday is on the 23rd. And while I admit that's still a nice attribute, now I enjoy the month more for the smells, the cooler temperatures, the college football, the apple cider, the beautiful colors--EVERYTHING.
Now that I'm finished gushing, a few photos for your enjoyment; we had our department picnic this weekend, and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Mike had fun with some of the camera's features while he snapped these candid shots:
On a sad note, my Uncle John passed away this morning. He was a wonderful, loving, caring man, and I will miss him dearly.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden is so freakin' cute!

    Sorry to hear about your uncle. You and your family are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Kimmie. I'll be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures. I love the effects (or is it affects..I always mess those up)!

    ReplyDelete