Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I'm 29 Today


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yeah. Twenty-nine. WOW. Only one year left until the big 3-0, and then all the teasing I heaped on Mike this past March will come back to bite me in the butt. Honestly, though, I don't have much to complain about--well, maybe two things: 1) I have to work on my birthday for the first time EVER in my life, and 2) I scheduled my yearly checkup with my OB today. In my younger years (and synonymously, my much more naive years), I set some silly goals for myself--I wanted to be married, in my own home, with a decent career and hopefully a kiddo (or two!) by the time I was 30. And as silly as it was to set those goals (leave it to me to try to plan out my entire life), I'm proud to say I've accomplished all those things, with a year to spare! Looking back on it, my 28th year was VERY busy, especially with the pregnancy, Aiden's arrival, and Mike's & my purchase of our first home. It sure makes me wonder about what my 29th year--and beyond!--will bring! :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kimmie!!! We'll be fabulous 30-year-olds next year, so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have time to have the second kid before you turn 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Love the graphic...here's to an even better year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 is great. Still don't feel like an "adult".

    Happy last-birthday-as-a-twentysomething!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday you old fart.

    ReplyDelete