Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Punch it, Chewie!

There's no denying it any longer--I simply must give in to the truth. It's becoming evermore obvious that I did not actually give birth to a human, but rather, I am the proud parent of a Wookie. Not even kidding. Sure, you may only see the physical resemblance in Aiden's mop-top of a head of hair, but I'm telling you, just give him a chance to get REALLY pissed off, and out comes all his Wookie-ness; he'll give a drawn-out, guttural, throaty growl that would give Chewbacca goosebumps (or should I say Wookie-bumps????). It's actually quite comical, but I have to quell my desire to giggle, or otherwise I will endure the wrath of more growls. If I can ever get it on camera, I'll post it here, but alas, I'm thinking it may be more difficult than catching Big Foot on film. I'm telling you, though--once you hear Aiden cut loose with his Wookie sounds, you'll swear that Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader are going to smash down the door any second in one of their legendary light sabre battles...

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I hope you can catch it on video before he grows out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Chewie sure is a doll, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear him. Chewbacca was always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete