Monday, April 6, 2009

Smile Shortage

Someone's not been feeling too great the last few days. Aiden has a tooth coming in that is driving him (and his mom) nuts. He's had an intermittent fever and runny nose going on 3 days now. Between that and my lingering cold, not a great start to our week-long vacation, but we're optimistic it will get better; we're headed up to PooPoo & PaPa's tomorrow, and we're even hoping to see my friend Claire's new home (FINALLY) and visit with "Great PooPoo" as well. Should be a fun couple of days--I hope Aiden's tooth lets him enjoy it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mess to clean up; someone decided our DVD collection looks much better spread all over the floor rather than lined up neatly on the shelves...

2 comments:

  1. sad little eyes..........come see Poo Poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy. I hope it comes in soon.

    ReplyDelete