Sunday, May 10, 2009

(Nearly) Ready for Football Season

So the Red Room is nearly complete; I only want to get a few more painting projects on the walls--including a block-O and a helmet, but we'll have to do those by hand as the block walls won't allow for Fatheads--and we ultimately would like to get some berber carpeting down there, but those are both future projects. Our newest additions are the OSU curtains, made out of a set of twin sheets (thank you, MiMi, for your sewing contribution) as well as a "new" mini-fridge courtesy of my brother, who assures me that we are only providing a temporary home for his appliance. Sure goes great with the decor, though :) And now that we've got cable down there as well, it's a much more functional room than before; I think it will be a great place to sit and watch TV when the summer temps start to climb. I'm really looking forward to catching my Buckeye games in there...only about 3 months to go...

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful TV and stand too. :) Have you seen our Buckeye helmet fathead? The thing is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete