Sunday, June 6, 2010

20 Weeks!

I can't believe we're already at the halfway point in this pregnancy! I love the second trimester--I am feeling fantastic! And I'm feeling little Nolan kick more and more. I'm excited for the day I can put Aiden's hand on my belly so he can feel his brother move. Mike & I have already been talking to Aiden about how he needs to set a good example for his little brother; he seems totally on board! :) He smiles and repeats after us. Yesterday he cracked me up because he said, "I keep baby Nolan in my bed!" So sweet. We have plans in the near future to take Aiden to Build-A-Bear to make Nolan's first teddy bear, just like Mike & I did for him. I want to keep him as involved in the baby preparations as possible, even though I know we can't really predict the impact Nolan's arrival will have on him. I'm already sad about the three days I'll be in the hospital without Aiden--and that's still (HOPEFULLY) four months away! But in the words of Scarlet O'Hara, I won't think about that today; I'll think about that tomorrow. :) Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments: