Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September's Here!

Fall starts this month. AHHHHHHH. That makes me so freakin' happy. Today--not so much; it's STILL in the 90s, which is pretty warm for Ohio. And it's supposed to be just as warm tomorrow with the chance of--shudder--thunderstorms for my Buckeye game. Please cross your fingers that doesn't happen as this is the only game I'm going to this season!

I had my 32 week appointment today, and it included another ultrasound to check on my fluid since it got a bit low with Aiden. Good news--it's looking great. So is Nolan--he's now head-down and measuring right on, other than a large head. They estimated his current weight at 5 lbs, which scares me a bit; Aiden was 6 lb 9 oz at birth, and I've still got 6 1/2 weeks to go on this kid! So two weeks to my next appointment, 3 weeks to my next ultrasound, and four weeks until my next platelet check. I'm thinking by that point we'll know exactly what the plan will be for Nolan's arrival. Time is flying...

No comments:

Post a Comment