Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Picture Tag

I saw this picture tag thing on Facebook and thought it would be fun to try here instead, so bear with me!!!



This stunning work of art was on my desk when Mike & I returned from our belated honeymoon in March of 2007. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas--aboard the now-defunct Sovereign of the Seas--and considering it was only a few weeks after we suffered our miscarriage, we had an absolutely fantastic time (Mike still gets teary when he talks about it). I guess to commemorate this momentous occasion, Angie & Ginger thought it appropriate to create this life-like rendition to cheer me up after a sad return to cold Ohio. I haven't see this picture in FOREVER--my favorite details are the pipe-cleaner sunbathers and the realistic ocean water!

The rules of a picture tag:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same. NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

So Angie, Megan, Sara, and Emily, consider yourselves tagged!

2 comments: