Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How can you say no?

First, my nicely-crafted PSA e-mail:

Hello Everyone!

After becoming a mom just two short years ago, I am still amazed at how Aiden has given my life a meaning I never knew was missing. Mike & I are so lucky to have a healthy, happy boy. Unfortunately, not every parent has this opportunity.

That's why I am the captain of a special team of people who care about the health of babies. We have banded together to raise money and participate in the March of Dimes March for Babies here in Columbus this April. I am asking you to join our fundraising efforts today by sponsoring my walk.

Contributing online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my personal Web page with a credit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my Web page. You can even print a receipt to turn in with next year's taxes.

The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.

We need your help. Visit my Web page and sponsor me!

Thanks so much, everyone!


Now the really cool part: my team has already SURPASSED our goal, and we've still got 47 days until the walk! I'm so proud, and so incredibly thankful for all the donations we've received so far. But now is not the time to relax--we'd LOVE to raise even more funds! No amount is too small. If you'd like, feel free to click on the link above or on the icon to your left. And THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment