Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Nearly Two Looks Like*


*(Well, nearly two with an odd smile and a bit of a cowlick after just waking up, anyways.)

We are less than a week from Aiden's second birthday. I'm having a hard time with the fact that my baby is turning two. Honestly, though, I'm having a harder time with the fact that I'm not even close to being ready for his party next Sunday, not to mention Mike & I will be in West Virginia for a few days at the end of the week. When am I supposed to get everything done?!

I am very interested to go to Aiden's two-year checkup on Monday, first of all to find out if he's gaining any ground in the weight area (he sure feels heavier to Mike & me), and then to hear how his other developments are going. I'm sure we'll hear how we should really get on the potty training, which I already know. I would sure like to stop paying for diapers!

In other news, it's March. BIG SMILES from me. We've actually had a nice span of days with sunshine and no sign of that icky white stuff (other than what's still melting). I should bite my tongue, but I'm really hoping we've turned the corner towards spring. Then we could play outside with some of the gifts Aiden will receive next Sunday--more on that later. :)

Enjoy the sunshine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need some help with the party (other than making the cake)? I can help.
    I don't think your doctor will be all over the potty training just yet. I think boys are generally expected to potty-train between 2 and 3. So Aiden is perfect. =)

    ReplyDelete