Sunday, March 28, 2010

10-Week Check-in

I wasn't really in to doing belly shots when I was pregnant with Aiden. But what can I say--a rainy Sunday morning with not much to do can lead one to change their ways. (DISCLAIMER: I don't think Mike got the angle quite right as I think my backside looks especially large.) When I look at this picture, what immediately strikes me is how EARLY I look this big; with Aiden, it took me to about 20 weeks to have that belly! So it's definitely true that everything happens sooner with baby #2.

On the queasiness side--it's not been so great lately. I'm still thrilled that I haven't gotten those crazy headaches that I would get with Aiden, but if I don't eat dinner by about 6:30 each night, I don't get to eat at all. Evenings are DEFINITELY when I feel worse. But as I keep telling myself, this will all be behind me in just a few short weeks.

3 comments:

  1. You look great!

    Sniff a lemon when you feel nauseated. It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    I will go to storage soon and dig out my summer maternity clothes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are looking fab.

    And, good old saltines worked for me.

    ReplyDelete