Thursday, March 25, 2010

Randomness

Outside my window... the weather is cloudy--it's supposed to rain cats & dogs later.

The time is...10:16 am.

Today I feel...kinda bummed. I have two days off with Aiden, and I had big plans for today, but he woke up at 5:30 with a 102-degree fever. Now I can't go see my friend's newborn tomorrow 'cause I don't want to expose him to our germs. Sigh.

I am thinking...that I really need to go eat something substantial before my stomach rebels on me yet again. And a shower would probably be good, too.

At the moment, I am thankful...for my fantastic husband--officially a 32-year-old today! :)

I am going...to take that shower. Seriously.

I am wearing...my PJs.

I wish...Aiden would feel better. I know we can't go to COSI now, but I would at least like for the fever to retreat.

I am reading...lots of blogs to kill time I don't really have.

I am working on...getting out of this first trimester.

I am hoping...that we can still head to my folks' house tomorrow.

I am hearing...Aiden snoozing on the couch while his cartoons play softly. And the dishwasher. And the sound of me typing this.

Around the house...it's getting clean since I'll now be home all day. Hooray for small victories.

I bet you didn't know...that I need a shower. :)

One of my favorite...things that I've wanted since I've been preggers is pickle spears, so I'm off to go scarf a few down. So nice to be a cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment