Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Because I forgot my camera takes videos...

...I haven't posted any of Nolan yet! But suddenly it popped back into my head, as I was giggling at his silly faces while I changed his diaper. It cracks me up that not even a month ago, this kid H.A.T.E.D. getting a diaper change--to the point that I got desperate enough to go out and buy a wipe warmer (good investment in our case, by the way)--and now he likes nothing better than to be on his changing table. For some reason, he starts smiling the instant he looks up. I don't get it, though--I've looked from his vantage point, and all I can see is the underside of a green shelf. Apparently, this equals hilarious to a nearly-two-month-old. Whatever works.

Anyways, sorry for the bad light and horrible focus (I told you I haven't used the video option in awhile--need to go consult my manual), and also for my creepy-quiet mom voice (trying not to wake up a napping Aiden in the next room). But grab a comfy chair and a tub of popcorn, folks; here is the cinematic debut of one Nolan Cotter.

Smiles :) from Kimberly Cotter on Vimeo.

1 comment: