Thursday, December 9, 2010

'Tis the Season

I love that our Christmas tree is right next to our computer. All I have to do is look to my left, and I see these:


I was pretty excited that Hallmark had a "Baby's 1st Christmas" for 2010 similar to the one I got Aiden in 2008. Now my boys can hang next to each other in all their Santa-fied glory.

Another decoration I'm loving? These:


Since we're pretty adamant that our family is complete, I wanted to get us matching stockings, and I ordered these not long after Nolan & I came home from the hospital. I love the retro-ish feel, and the personalization turned out so cute.

We've also started a bit of a tradition this year; every morning, Aiden gets to change the number on the "Countdown to Santa" sign:


I told him next year he & Nolan can take turns changing the numbers, to which he responded, "Yeah, because then Nolan will be tall like me!" Oh, to have the innocence of a two-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment