Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Week (44) in Instagram

Sunday 9/16/12: Hangin' with Aunt Heidi at Apple Hill,
where we stopped for the BEST apple cider and to-die-for apple donuts :)

Monday 9/17/12: Picked these up at Cracker Barrel.
It took an awful lot of willpower NOT to shove them all in my mouth at once.

Tuesday 9/18/12: Hooray for the 1-hour glucose test. STILL waiting on results.

Thursday 9/20/12: Tired boy before bed time :)

Friday 9/21/12: Justin made me buy (and devour!) this. I have SUCH a demanding fetus.

Friday 9/21/12: Family dinner at IHOP since it was one of Mike's (rare) nights off.
He & Aiden were practicing writing while we waited for our food.

Friday 9/21/12: Possibly one of my favorite photos of Nolan to date. :)

Want to link up? Head over to Amy's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment