My name is Kim, and this is my second month participating in Blog Star via Mrs. Monologues! I had so much fun last month I figured I’d come back to
stalk discover new people again this month!!!
The best way to get the deets on who I am is to click above on the About Me/Our Story tabs, or even browse the left-hand column for the briefs on my little family.
- I am a HUGE Ohio State Buckeye fan. This
shouldn’t be a surprise—it’s my alma mater and all that, but I was a fan before
I ever started shelling out large amounts of cash to attend the university.
Seriously, I BREATHE all things Buckeye, and though I’ll have to enjoy this
entire season sans-beer (due to this wonderful little pregnancy), I’ll be
yelling atcheering on my boys every weekend just the same!!! GO BUCKS!!!
- Another very exciting thing coming up for me—the Season 10 premiere of NCIS!!! I’m not the least bit afraid to admit that I totally geek out to this show. Michael Weatherly, who plays Tony DiNozzo…YUMMO. Beautiful smile, gorgeous green eyes, and a killer sense of humor—what’s left to desire for a TV crush?! C’mon, September 25th—get here so I can get my fix!
- With the weather (hopefully) cooling off soon, I'm ready to break out the sweaters & boots, head to the apple orchard, and purchase my weight in pumpkins. I just LOVE this time of year.
- Nolan, my adorable-yet-challenging second son, will be celebrating his second birthday in October. And while my results aren't exactly worthy of posting on Pinterest, I adore planning the boys's parties--at least while they're little enough to let me. :)
- Fall also means we're just that much closer to welcoming Son Number 3--Justin--into the world at the beginning of December!
So that's me--and I'd love to learn more about you!!! Join the link-up and let's chat! :)