Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Four Month Check-Up

I kinda feel silly for worrying about Aiden's appointment today--he made it through MUCH better this time than at two months, and he received the same number of shots! I think it helped that I made myself his focal point. And I was smart enough to give him the Baby Tylenol right when we got home as opposed to waiting for him to cry.
Before Dr. Brown made it into our room for the exam, Aiden & I were having a GREAT time; the rooms have a mirrored wall, so I faced him in the mirror and kept pretending to whisper secrets into his ears, which made him laugh hysterically! I SOOOOOOOO wish I had brought my camera--he's got a great baby belly laugh when he really gets going! :)
Aiden is 13 lbs 10 oz (25th percentile) and 23 1/2 inches (10th percentile), which the nurse told us was a bit on the small side but by no means a problem. We also get to start rice cereal and oatmeal this week, and if he handles that well, we can start orange vegetables! Someone stop this kid from growing up so fast on me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! What a cutie!! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite Aiden picture to date. He is SO cute! Will we get to meet him this weekend? I'd love to, and I know my mom would love some "practice" grandma time!! They're in Dill's old house now instead of across the street!

    ReplyDelete