Monday, July 28, 2008

Gary's Fourth Birthday Party

Well, we headed back up to Lex yesterday for the third time in a week. It was well-worth it, though--it was time to celebrate my nephew Gary's 4th birthday! My sister hosted the party at the same park she's used for two previous birthdays; the only difference this year is that the weather was comfortable--in the low 80s as opposed to in the 90s and humid like those previous parties. Gary got lots of nice gifts, and it was relaxing to hang out with family and friends. I even succeeded in getting a photo of Aiden with my grandma (she refuses to pose for a pictures, so you really have to steal the moment) and it turned out great!
Aiden was WORN OUT by the time we got back to Columbus last night; he fell asleep during his evening bottle, so his usual evening bath was not an option. Luckily Mike was kind enough to do it before work this morning--I love when Daddy steps up to the plate like that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun-- wish I could have been there!

    I got two pilates videos with the BARNES AND NOBLE gift card you got me :)

    ReplyDelete