Saturday, February 6, 2010

The White Death

It snowed. A lot. Ten inches at our house, according to a mixed measure by both Mike & I. I've said it before and I'll say it again--I hate this crap. I had to reschedule my Pampered Chef party because of it, and now many people who could have shown up today cannot make it on Friday night (the only other February day available). I'm considering opening up the other three bottles of wine sitting on my counter that were for the party just to lighten my mood.
Apparently Aiden shares my utter dislike of the white stuff as well; we took him outside with every intention of building a snowman and all that fun winter stuff, but he was less than happy, so we only "played" for ten minutes before heading back inside. I'm guessing the fact that my bad aim resulted in a snowball hitting his face didn't help much either.
Our plans are now to stay inside, eat some warm food, do some laundry, and catch up with some more house cleaning. I sure hope February doesn't take its time getting out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment