1. People always tell me...that I'm not good at sharing my opinion. Or exactly the opposite.
2. In the movie based on my life...I would want Andrea Barber to play me, but she'd be playing Kimmy Gibbler, playing me. Awesome.
3. Typically, I end up regretting...that I didn't get enough quality time with my kids, and they're already in bed asleep. Just not enough hours in the day.
4. I always ask to leave off the...gravy. On anything. I really hate gravy. Oh, and no whipped cream on my pumpkin pie, pleaseandthankyouverymuch.
5. Kim and Kanye really...don't deserve another millisecond of my time.
6. My parents always reminded me...that I didn't cry when I was born, but I made up for it later.
7. Every single day I...wish I could talk to my mom again.
8. This one time in college...I bought a new computer and stayed up all night with my sisters' boyfriends and watched "FarScape" episodes all night. Not. Kidding.
9. My grossest habit is...not going to be discussed here, that's for darn sure.
10. My latest white lie was...inconsequential. I don't even remember it.
11. I know all the words to..."You and I Both" by Jason Mraz
12. When I grow up...I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us Kid! There's a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with...
13. Sexy time is...I have no idea how to respond to this.
14. I will never, ever... root for M*ch*gan to win. Even when it benefits the Buckeyes; I just can't bring myself to that level. However, I will, if needed, root for them to not lose.
15. I think it's hilarious...that my hubby is obsessed with watching "Harlem Shake" videos on YouTube. Except that now I can't get that song out of my head.
Join the fun!