Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Three Months Old

Three months old.

And I can safely say that if all babies were like Justin, I think we’d have a worse overpopulation problem on this planet than we already do.



I simply cannot convey in a blog post what a terrific baby Justin is. He’s so calm, cuddly, and cute. Take my word for it; if he were your first born, you’d be signing up for more kids immediately. Just sayin’.

At three months, Justin:

--continues to be a FANTASTIC sleeper. He’s currently putting his older brothers to shame in that department (as in, he sleeps until I wake him, instead of waking up Mommy at 4:45 AM like two other boys I know).
--is a CHUB! No well visit this month, so no official weight check, but I’m guessing he’s 13 to 14 lbs. He wears it quite nicely, as you can see.




--finally trusts me enough during bath time to know that I’m not trying to drown him. It’s much more relaxing now that he’s not screaming.
--has giggled a few times, and mostly at his brothers, in which he’s recently taken more interest. Warms my mama heart. J
--is the most easy-going baby I’ve ever met. He’s content with whatever his situation is a good 90% of the time.
--has prompted me to all but give up giving him a pacifier. I know this will probably save me some rough times down the road (at nearly 2½, Nolan still won’t go to sleep without a pacifier), but it just feels odd.
--does not have any kind of nap schedule. This is something I would like to work on, but returning to work has made it more of a weekend project. We’ll get there.
--stuffs his hands in his mouth and attempts to reach for objects. Both actions seem a bit early to me, but I could be having bad recall. Maybe I just don’t want my baby to grow up so fast?!




--will probably have dark blue or gray eyes. Gray would be awesome, considering his middle name—like we knew somehow…
--has the CUTEST curly eyelashes! I hope they stick around :)
--smiles All. The. Time. I can’t get enough of it. It’s so hard to leave him in the morning, but then so wonderful to come home to him in the afternoon.

Check out how he compares to 
Aiden & Nolan at three months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment