9. The March for Babies is coming up quickly--we've got about six more weeks until walk day! Our small, four-member team has some lofty goals; we're hoping to raise $2,000 (!). I'm about to close a Scentsy party in which I'm donating all my earnings to our team, and we're sponsoring a "Blue Jeans for Babies" week at work, which is easily our biggest fundraiser. If you'd like to help moms & babies, please click on the link to the right to donate to our team--every little bit counts!
8. Took Aiden in for his five-year well visit yesterday, and left pretty bummed out. He only gained ONE pound over the past year, and he weighs a whopping 29 pounds at five years old (to put this in perspective, Nolan, at not even two-and-a-half, has most likely passed his brother weight-wise). His pediatrician and I looked over all our notes from his various tests over the years, and decided to try one more specialist to see if we can solve this mystery. I sure hope we get some answers
7. Tickets to see the live performance of Les Miserables in May have been purchased and received. Can't wait to enjoy this with my family :)
6. Can't stop watching Love It or List It on HGTV. Those Canadians have some sweet home remodels. I like to see if I can call the ending within the first 5 minutes of the show. :)
5. The older two boys have been enjoying their new bunk beds for about a week, and it's been going...okay. Nolan, as usual, is my
4. My Buckeyes are playing the second round of the B1G tournament in a few hours. Granted, I'm not nearly as big a basketball fan as I am football, but I do follow my team. Hopefully they'll have a great weekend and carry that into the NCAA tournament next week. March Madness makes this girl HAPPY. :)
3. My sweet, happy little Justin is reaching for objects and putting them in his mouth already. In a few weeks, we'll be able to start rice cereal. He needs to slow the heck down.
2. Paid off a vehicle AND my student loans this week. House refinance is nearly complete. I love being a financially responsible adult. It's more thrilling than I ever imagined!!!
1. St. Patty's Day is SUNDAY!!! I L-O-V-E this day. Shamrocks and green and beer everywhere you look. Easily one of my favorite holidays.